step brothers | Teen Ink

step brothers

By Troy916 BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware
Troy916 BRONZE, New Castle, Delaware

I’m going to be doing a review about stepbrothers. I’ve seen this movie about a hundred and every time its just as funny as the first. In about three paragraphs I’m going to tell you about some stuff without giving away anything. One, how the two kids meet, two how they act around each other, and finally how the outcome is after being with each other for a while.

First, Brennan Huff and Dale Doback are both about 40 when Brennan's mom and Dale's dad get married. The kids still both live at home with their parents. They don’t have a job or anything. I they act like there around 10 or 11. For some odd reason the parents don’t care about them living at home. I know I wouldn’t let them live at home that long with no job. I could see if they had a job and had to stay somewhere while they where looking for a house.

Secondly, when there together they act really young. For example they asked there parents if they could build bunk beds with there two beds. The end results where pretty bad. I’m not going say what happen because I don’t want to spill any thing. Any thing they did was play with night vision goggles in the daytime with the lights on. But once again I don’t want to say what happens next.

Thirdly, you know when you’re around someone for a long time you get a little annoyed of him or her. Just to say the least they got in a few fights. When they fought it wasn’t a little fight it was big. One of the fights they got in they used golf clubs, bikes and any thing else they could find. Another fight they got in Brennan buried Dale alive, But dale got out and… your going to watch the movie to see what happens.

In conclusion, they find a job and become grown men. There parents are proud of them for a change. I like this movie although its kind of old, buts its still as funny as the first time I watched it. Well now you know how they act, how they meet and the outcome of being with each other for a while.

on Sep. 30 2013 at 2:51 pm
Crandail Phillips, Burnside, Kentucky
Please edit your work before you publish it online.