Django | Teen Ink

Django

May 9, 2013
By King_Spencer BRONZE, Brooklyn, Connecticut
King_Spencer BRONZE, Brooklyn, Connecticut
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I recently saw the movie DJANGO and was very satisfied with the story and action involved in the movie. This story is about a African American male slave who becomes a free man and tries to save his wife. This movie is very action packed and violent so if your the kind of person who is into that kind of stuff such as myself I would highly recommend it. Unfortunately there are some bad qualities to this movie as well. For example there is and unrealistic amount of blood shed after a person is shot. Another problem with this movie that people may have is the excessive use of the "N" word. In some parts of the movie it will be used more than the word "the". Other than those slight issues this is one of the better movies that I have seen lately and would very much like for others to see it. Sorry if I don't tell to much about the movie but I don't want to give anything away. This movie has so many surprises that its hard to talk about any particular scene without giving a part away. Thank you for reading my review and definitely go so DJANGO if you haven't yet. Have a nice day.