The Rocker Rocked | Teen Ink

The Rocker Rocked

After seeing the trailer advertisement of the new movie The Rocker. I had no desire what so ever to see it, but when your only 15 and you have the choice of seeing The Rocker or going back home do to the other movies being rated R you do what you have to, to make the most of things.

The movie The Rocker was a fun, some what predictable movie. Rainn Wilson plays the protagonist of the movie, He played the role of Robert Fishman also known as “Fish.” The movie starts off in the 80’s, Fish is 20 and plays the drums in a band called Vesuvius. Then the main event of the movie takes place, leaving Fish alone living in his sisters attic 20 years later and Vesuvius a top selling band. He soon be comes the drummer of his nephews band A.D.D. The band consist of three high school kids his nephew Matt played by Josh Gad, The lead singer Curtis played by the very handsome Teddy Geiger, and The guitar player Amelia played by the beautiful Emma Stone. A.D.D. becomes known in a very humorous way, and is soon approached by a music agent who sends them on a Midwest tour. I don’t want to ruin the end for those of you who haven’t seen The Rocker therefore I’ll leave it at that.

I really enjoyed this movie and will most likely buy it so I can watch it over and over again. I highly recommend this movie to any one who likes to have a good laugh and enjoy themselves.