The Sixth Sense This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Dr. Malcolm Crowe is a children’s psychologist who gets shot by one of his old patients because he didn’t help him. His new patient, a little boy named Cole, reminds him of the old patient because they have the same problem. Though treating Cole puts a strain on his marriage he continues to treat him and finds out that he has a sixth sense. He can see and talk to the dead. After helping Cole solve his problems with his own deceased patients Dr. Crowe comes to yet another triumphant realization that will change everything.

Many people harshly criticised this movie but I think differently. I think the film was extremely suspenseful and had surprises from beginning to end. It was a spectacular combination of horror and thriller. You’ll get a few laughs out of it as well. Sixth Sense earns an easy 4.5 stars in my book for it’s surprising, ironic ending, it’s foreshadowing that gives away just enough to make the ending both plausible and surprising, and a number of climaxes. The movie is worth every penny you will spend on the movie ticket and the popcorn that will end up scattered across the theater’s floor.