The Outsiders

The Outsiders is a very heart pounding movie. It always has you wondering. I really enjoyed watching the movie, and I think that more people should watch it. The director Francis Ford Coppola did a great job on the movie. Some of the main characters in the movie are Johnny, Pony Boy and Dally. They played the biggest roles in the movie.

I would definitely suggest this movie to any person. This movie is one of the best movies I have ever watched. I would watch it a million times if I could. It has a very strong story to it and is very easy to understand. One of many things this movie did to me was keep me wondering because so many things happened that I did not expect.

The filming in the movie was ok. There were some parts that were tremendous, but some parts that weren’t. Even though the filming was not very good, the movie itself made up for it. I really hope to get to watch it again. Also, I hope any of you reading this will get to watch it, and not only watch it, but tell others about it. This movie was just amazing!

Hortonator said...
So...did you enjoy the film?... :)