Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

By Jaime Curiel SILVER, Commerce City, Colorado
Jaime Curiel SILVER, Commerce City, Colorado

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 continues and ends the Harry Potter saga. This movie, released in July 14, 2011, is full of suspense, romance, and comedy. The director, David Yates, did a great job with the graphics, the tone, timing, and the sounds of the actions. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson had their best performance in this movie.

The actors really got into their characters. They have passion for acting and I think that’s what makes it a good movie. Some scenes are quiet and suspenseful which makes the viewer want to think about what’s going to happen next. One scene that was suspenseful was when Harry's enemy, Lord Voldemort, was using the elder wand and attacked Professor Snape,his ally. This made me wonder how far Voldemort would go to kill Harry, obtain power, and rule the world.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is by far my favorite Harry Potter movie. It is filled with action and secrets that you would never believe were true or existed. This movie allowed Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson to grow as actors and see how much they have matured since their first movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Not only have the actors grown, but the director has grown as well. If you want to see an awesome movie I recommend you watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.