Twilight

The legendary movie "Twilight," written by Stephanie Meyer, is a famous series that captivates it's audience at first sight.
And when I say "audience," I mean a pack of teenage girls that would claw their way to live the dramatic fantasy.
From cunning vampires to lusting werewolves, one word I can easily describe the saga is simply "ridiculous." Meyer either began writing a sappy children's book or tried to model the true legend that is Harry Potter.
One part of the first movie that disgusts me is the actress, Kristen Stuart, who plays the indecisive Bella Swan. The main job in her part is to frolic around the forest with Robert Pattinson, who plays Edward Cullen. She reminds many of a bunny rabbit, her mouth gaping open a large fraction of the movie. At first sight I thought this was why "Edwart" continuously ditched her, claiming to not want to suck her blood until the last drop has drained from her already pale body. Talk about romantic!
Also, I found the movie to be quite boring. Continuous begs to go away, constant tree jumping and forest frolicking, and even a painful match of vampire baseball.
Wake up, girls. If Edward or Jacob Black, who is played by Taylor Lautner, were ugly, at first sight you would be sent running. What keeps you coming back for more is the constant drama of who Bella will run to next.
Overall, I give Twilight a double thumbs down, down all the way to the devil. Although a reenactment may be amusing!

holdendeman said...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 8:27 am
SAMANTHA, AUBREY, THIS IS MY OPINION! GIRLS OBBSESS OVER IT MORE THAN YOU! AND HARRY POTTER IS A BIT CHILDISH THE FIRST 2 MOVIES, BUT THEN IT'S B.A.!!! AND IF YOU MEAN COMEDY, DO YOU MEAN A FEW BAD JOKES???

srose0116 said...
R U SERIOUS????? excuse me! but Twilight was NOT written for a teenage boy audience. YOU don't have to like it! Twilight was written for young teen GIRLS! girls.. not guys! SERIOUSLY. Stephanie Meyers did not write this saying, hmm i wonder if i can get young boys to fall in love with the plot line and go gaga over these charecters....

auber98 replied...
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS IS YOUR BIG "TWILIGHT" REVEIW?! Oh my gosh.....1st of all, a LOT more people like Twilight than Harry Potter. It's SO stupid. It's a school of wizards who have powers and talk to dwarfs and such. WHO WOULD LIKE THAT?!  Twilight has drama, romance,violence, horror, comedy, and NO wizards. TAKE THAT,HOLDEN!!

holdendeman replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 8:29 am
AND TRUST ME, MORE PEOPLE LIKE HARRY POTTER THAN TWILIGHT BECAUSE BOTH GENDERS CAN LIKE IT, AUBREY!!!

holdendeman replied...
Nov. 19, 2011 at 8:30 am
They even made a whole THEME PARK for Harry Potter. Even Edward loves Harry Potter, for 2 movies he was an important character.