Lord of the Rings Trilogy

The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy is based on the books written by J.R.R Tolkien. They are awesome movies and have a great story line. Director, Peter Jackson had all the effects done wonderfully and skillfully arranged the scenes. It takes place in medieval times in Middle Earth. It all begins with Sauron forging the great ring of power. Sauron is then killed in the flesh, but his life and power are bound to the ring, so as long as the ring suvives so does Sauron.
After a failed attempt is made to destroy the ring it sinks to the bottom of a lake and there it remains for houndreds of years. It is then discovered by a hobbit named smegol (who later is corrupted by the ring and changes his name to gollum). He then loses it to another hobbit(Bilbo), Who ends up giving it to his nephew(Frodo). With help by Gandalf the wizard, he escapes the nazgul,(Creatures who used to be men, but were corrupted by the ring and their desire for power),and gets the ring to Rivendell(The land of the elves). There Lord Elrond(an elf)calls a meeting to discern who will have the task of taking the ring to mount doom in Mordor(the only place were it can be destroyed). Frodo accepts this task and the fellowship is formed. With the help of his friends Frodo journeys to mount doom. The fate of Middle Earth is is left up to him. I'm not going to tell the ending, but this was a great movie with lots of action, romance, and true friendship.Oh yeah and there's a giant spider! lol. They are broken up into three movies,The Fellowship of the Ring, The two Towers, and The Return of The King. I would highly recommend these movies!

writemyheartout said...
These movies are the best movies ever!!

LOTRfanaticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 12, 2011 at 7:30 am :
BTW, do you know what LOTR online is? I keep seeing ads for it.

writemyheartout replied...
Jan. 12, 2011 at 12:06 pm :
No I'm not sure what it is, sorry!!

SunnySummers replied...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 10:21 am :
Yeah Sam is my favorite, although I'm not an LOTR fanatic. I do really like the movies though and would love to read the books!! Forget about meeting the actors though! If I could meet the CHARACTERS that would really be something lol! =D

Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:03 am :
YEAH that would b awesome! i'm so sad they don't exist! :(

SunnySummers replied...
Jan. 16, 2011 at 6:56 am :
They do! But in Middle Earth! (And our minds and hearts!!)

Jan. 16, 2011 at 1:17 pm :
yeah! <3

Sarah2000 said...
Nice pic. u got there!