Lord of the Rings Trilogy

The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy is based on the books written by J.R.R Tolkien. They are awesome movies and have a great story line. Director, Peter Jackson had all the effects done wonderfully and skillfully arranged the scenes. It takes place in medieval times in Middle Earth. It all begins with Sauron forging the great ring of power. Sauron is then killed in the flesh, but his life and power are bound to the ring, so as long as the ring suvives so does Sauron.
After a failed attempt is made to destroy the ring it sinks to the bottom of a lake and there it remains for houndreds of years. It is then discovered by a hobbit named smegol (who later is corrupted by the ring and changes his name to gollum). He then loses it to another hobbit(Bilbo), Who ends up giving it to his nephew(Frodo). With help by Gandalf the wizard, he escapes the nazgul,(Creatures who used to be men, but were corrupted by the ring and their desire for power),and gets the ring to Rivendell(The land of the elves). There Lord Elrond(an elf)calls a meeting to discern who will have the task of taking the ring to mount doom in Mordor(the only place were it can be destroyed). Frodo accepts this task and the fellowship is formed. With the help of his friends Frodo journeys to mount doom. The fate of Middle Earth is is left up to him. I'm not going to tell the ending, but this was a great movie with lots of action, romance, and true friendship.Oh yeah and there's a giant spider! lol. They are broken up into three movies,The Fellowship of the Ring, The two Towers, and The Return of The King. I would highly recommend these movies!

Estela13 said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 8:30 am:
smegol is not a hobbit! he is a river dweller. something like a hobbit. really please get your facts straight

LOTRfanatic replied...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 11:32 am :
 I'm pretty sure river dweller is a certain type of hobbit. And in the movie, As this is what I'm refering to, not the book. They said he was.

ArtemisH said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 3:15 pm:
I just got Arwens necklace in the mail a few days ago. I ordered it off amazon. It so cool!!!!!

LOTRfanatic replied...
Feb. 28, 2011 at 8:26 am :
That's so awesome! how much did it cost? If you buy it from the movie cataloge it's like $80.

ArtemisH replied...
Feb. 28, 2011 at 1:35 pm :
I got mine off amazon it was only like 20$

LOTRfanatic replied...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 10:31 am :
Cool! I totally wanna look into that!

writemyheartout said...
These movies are the best movies ever!!

LOTRfanatic replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 5:56 am :
I know RIGHT!!! these are favorite movies!!! that's why i wrote this review. I collect other LOTR stuff too, you have to get the soundtracks! There amazing! And the extended movies have extra scenes, for example they show you what happened to sauroman, but in the original movie he just dissapears between the 2nd and #rd movies!

writemyheartout replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 8:41 am :
These are pretty much all I watch!! I have the soundtrack for The Return of the King, and I want to get the other ones. I borrowed the extended movies from a friend and I love all the extra stuff, ecspecially the stuff with Eowyn and Faramir. I want to collect the swords, but I don't have the money yet. Hopefully soon!!!!

LOTRfanatic replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:30 am :
Yeah me too! once i watched all three extended movies on my bday! I'm gonna try to get the books from ebay and just purchased the soundtracks(I'm waiting for them to ship to my house). I also want to collect all the posters, other lotr books, games and other lotr stuff, Again very pricey. I love arwen's necklace! JRR Tlkien went so into detail and created actual languages for the elves, and all the other places. Wouldn't it be so cool to learn elvish! Some of the stuff they say in the movie in e... (more »)

writemyheartout replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:37 am :
It would be super cool to learn elvish!! The books that i have are illistrated by Alan Lee, the guy that did alot of the conceptual art for the movies. They have all this extra stuff in the back that talks about the rest of Aragorn and Arwens story and Eowyns and Faramirs story. I agree the necklace of Arwen is extremly beautiful, and I really like Galadriels ring!!!

LOTRfanatic replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:41 am :
Oh yeah galadriel's ring is beautiful(it's name is enya,right?). I also think aragorn's ring is cool(the one with the snakes. I wish i could meet the actors! yeah but that will probably never happen! It would be cool to get ALL of them to sign the LOTR book or an LOTR poster! 

writemyheartout replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:52 am :
I am not sure what her rings name is, but I am sure ur right! :) It would be sweet to meet the actors ecspecially Viggo Mortesen(hes my favorite) and Oralndo Bloom. Oh, and Sean Astin(Because I personally believe that Frodo is not the true hero of LOTR, its Sam!) I really like Aragorns ring to! I cant wait until the Hobbit comes out in December of 2012!! Its gonna be epic!!!

LOTRfanatic replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 9:59 am :
I know I can't wait! I think there R going to be two hobbit movies, and i hope there will be! I totaly agree, although I do like frodo, he would have failed so early on if sam hadn't been with him! I REALY like Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen! Legolas and aragorn are two of my favorite characters! who's horse do you like best? I really like aragorn's horse(Brego), Gandalf's horse(shadowfax), and Arwen's horse(the white one who's name I know not! lol). I love ur fave quotes! Check out my profil... (more »)

writemyheartout replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:22 am :
I love Brego hes my FAVE!!! Wow!! We are really similar!! Haha :)!!!! I have writing on this site. My fave is the Eyes of an Elf. I am writing a story in parts right now called the Legend of Ethelred and Ilowyn, but I havent put it up yet!!

LOTRfanatic replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:35 am :
That's AWESOME! Is it gonna be a LOTR sorta thing? If it is or has dragons I"m gonna read it when you put it up LOL.

LOTRfanatic replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:52 am :
Hey, I read the eyes of an elf and the two parts of defying dragons, I don't have time to read the rest right now but those are amazing, If you ever publish a book I totally want to read it!

writemyheartout replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 12:09 pm :
The Legend of Ethelred and Ilowyn is kinda like LOTR. Thanks!!!!

LOTRfanatic replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 1:17 pm :
OMG, I just recieved one of my soundtracks recently and it comes with special stuff! I just changed my desktop backround to the black gate! lol

writemyheartout replied...
Jan. 11, 2011 at 1:27 pm :
COOL!!!! :D