Iron Man 2 | Teen Ink

Iron Man 2

By TwoFace17 GOLD, Sioux City, Iowa
TwoFace17 GOLD, Sioux City, Iowa

I hate this movie. I enjoyed Iron Man, but this one is horrible. Tony Stark/Iron Man is just egocentric in this movie. Sure, that's because he thinks that he will die. But why base a whole superhero movie around it nonetheless a movie based on a popular Marvel Comics superhero? People say that there is a lot of action, but there is pretty much none. There is only three major fights. The second major battle just happens to be between a drunken Tony Stark and his buddy, both in battle suits. The main antagonist is horrible. The villain gets defeated with one blow from both Tony Stark and his friend. One blow not for a henchman, but for the main antagonist. How would people like it if Joker got defeated in one hit in The Dark Knight? It's crazy. Three dumb action scenes, an egocentric Iron Man that acts like a total jerk, and the fact that they can't even mention that the woman spy's code name is Black Widow. Why not mention her code name. In the comics, she's a part of a superhero group called the Ultimate Avengers. I also hate that dumb guy that hired the antagonist. How could he possibly think that an evil mastermind would follow his orders? That's like Joker or Lex Luthor being bossed around by someone who isn't powerful in any way. When the opening started with Iron Man dancing with a bunch of women in front of a crowd, I was like oh no, this movie will be horrible.

Horrible sequel to great movie.

moodygirl said...
on Mar. 16 2011 at 11:11 am
I love this movie!