Napoleon Dynamite

Napoleon Dynamite

“Napoleon Dynamite” is one of the funniest movies in the year 2004! If you have a great sense of humor I was recommend this one. John Heder does a tremendous job in this film. Everything is just works out for the best. Napoleon (John Heder) is your typical high school nerd: minds his own business and goes with the flow. He has his own type of style, its kind of more like and older type. After his grandma (Sandy Martin) took a spill at the sand doons, his Uncle Rico (John Gries) came to baby-sit. Napoleon’s brother Kip (Aaron Ruell) is 32 years old and still lives at home. Neither of them have a car, but Napoleon has a bike. Rico is stuck living in his past trying to relive is glory days as a football player. All three of them grow together and somewhat help out each other. Rico and Kip get there business going selling Tupperware. While they were busy, Napoleon found a new friend, Pedro (Efron Remirez), and started there own stuff.

JJJJJ said...
Sept. 28, 2010 at 10:09 am

John Heder is a really funny actor, especially in this movie. He wants to know his skills to ask a girl to a dance. He draws mythological creatures and  has knunchucks in his locker. He meets a new friend Deb and he really likes her. He needs money so he works at different places.

... (more »)