Push.

This movie was absolutley amazing. To summerize it without giving too much away...which i offten do accidently anyway... there are these people with diffrent superpowers and they are being trying to be captured by these people sent by the goverment. They are called the division. One of the actors/actresses is Dakota Fanning and she can tell the future, when she sees the future she draws it in he drawing pad that sepcially for that.While Dakota Fanning and the other man with superpowers(i cant remember his name) try to get a breifcase before the division does they run into trouble and problems along the way including other (chinese) people with really powerful super powers too. They also want the breifcase. If the division gets the breifcase they will catch the people with super powers and give them the drug(that is located in the breifcase) that will drain thier powers and kill them. They have to find the breifcase before the division(or the other people with powers)do. But before that on there way they have to find a lady that was the only one ever to survive the drug and escape from the division.this movie is pg-13 and it is totally full of action. i suggest this to anyone that likes action in every part of a movie, a movie that keeps you in suspence and a great triller. it also is comical, and it has a little romance... but not too much, mixed in. This is probally the best movie ive seen in a long time.

monkeyfaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Yeaaaaaa for my rewiew...please leave ur comments and ill get bak to u...u can also leave the title of wht u wrote and i can read tht for u and comment if u wnat me to...kk bye for now...

CheyMJonas replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 6:56 pm :
I love this poem it is very good :)