What the Deaf Man Heard

Based on the novel, "What the Deaf Man Heard" is the story of Sammy. When he was ten years old, his mother packed him and herself up and onto a bus, and without an explanation, on the first rest stop, his mother disappears. Her last words to him were "I don't want to hear another word out of you". So when the end of the road comes, he doesn't say a word. And after a while, he becomes known as deaf and mute, all the while, listening to everything anyone says. Before long he knows the town secrets, ones told to him, others overheard. And through his time of being "deaf", he learns the answers to many of his childhood questions, like why his mother was a Miss and not a Missus, what ever happened to his father, and he discovers what really happened to his mother.

It's a heart-warming family drama, with a hint of comedy. The plot-line is unique, and makes you wish that, for just one day, you could be Sammy, listening to the world's secrets, while no one thinks you can hear them. It's a Hallmark classic you sure don't want to miss.

Trivia:
*Frankie Muniz plays ten-year-old Sammy. He appears in the first half of the movie.

RebeccaD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really want to see this now! Great article, very convincing!

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!!

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hey lemme know what you think of it, when you see it! :)

RebeccaD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I'll let you know when i do!