Days Of Thunder This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

For anyone who is a Tom Cruise fan, this movie is a definite yes. "Days of Thunder" by Paramount Pictures, is action-packed and keeps you on the edge of your seat as you go for seven laps around the Daytona Speedway at approximately 180 mph. Although it always feels like you are actually in the car with Tom Cruise, which some people only dream of, there is time away from the tack, too. Watching Cruise go from amateur to rookie, one tends to get caught up with everything going on; including his hot romance with Dr. Lewicki (Nicole Kidman) and his struggle becoming the Daytona Speedway Champ.

Many reviews for this movie were bad because they said "Days of Thunder" was just A"Top Gun' on Wheels," but I recommend you see it if you want to get your money's worth, and enjoy a ride you will never forget.