New Moon

New moon brings an air of vampireism to a whole new level by adding werewolves to the mix.The characters were superb and much improved. I liked it until Bella jumped off the cliff. Victoria was not supposed to be seen swiming under the water. Only her hair was meant to be seen as a flame on top of the water.I also thought Bella's pillow and t-shirt was supposed to be taken by Victoria, and her room messed up.Overall I grant three stars to this movie, because if someone had not read the book they would have been lost in the sea of Stephine Meyers.

rk159 said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 9:58 am
New Moon was a great movie. the dirctor tried to make the movie like the book. i think he did make it like the book. if people didnt read the book than the movie. they will want to read the book by watching the movie.

HImyNAMEisLARRY said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 8:11 am
New moon is a great movie. The beging is slow but I liked it. Team Jacob!

ThisBreRulezYouSonnn said...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 8:38 am

I thought it was waaaaay better than Eclipse. I thought that New Moon was funny and enjoyable! There was less soap-opera staccato and more fun and it was more realistic.

There were very memorable scenes throughout the movie. The things that were cut and added to the 1st movie were boring and blank. But whenever something that didn't happen in the book happened in the movie, I'd smile and say, 'Well THAT didn't happen in the book! :)' 

I loved the scenes were ... (more »)

sethsgirl said...
New moon wa kinda diapointing, but i cant wait till Eclipse, if they screw it up im gonna be pissed -_-

Urbs2013 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:16 am
Vampires don't sparkle, just want to say that. Also, the legend of the werewolf was completely destroyed, one, the werewolves can only change at a full moon, they can not become a complete wolf, and two, they can't change on command.

sethsgirl replied...
True, but its still fun to

oxStardustxo said...
I think it is really good but maybe you need to make it a little longer with more complex sentences. I personally am not a big fan of Twilight cuz the actors scare me. No offense to Twilight luvers but yeah.
Please read and rate my work. I am a huge poetry fan <3

amanda727 said...
Hey, nicely done :) you wanted critique, right?
okay hmmm maybe the length. The structure of it is a little all over the place. So, state what the movie is about, the summary and plot, for those who haven't read it before... and then say what you didn't like. Because (don't get me wrong, I LOVE NEW MOON) if I hadn't read the book like ten times lol, I'd be like, "who's Victoria?" you know? But yeah, haha get this: the Volvo is a diff color in this mo... (more »)

montana replied...
Thanks I took this and made it better after I read this but it might take awhile to pend approval. I appreciate that u read it. Thx

amanda727 replied...
oh no problem :) anything involving Twilight I will read :) hahahha
lemme' know when the next one comes in :)

montana replied...
I will. So wat do u want 4 xmas?

amanda727 replied...
IDK lol hey, i just responded on your comment for that in my other article lol :)

montana replied...
ok thx so much

Lonleydandy said...
Dec. 23, 2009 at 7:46 am
Here are those themes I said I would give you:
1. Introduction
2. Love
3. Light
4. Dark
5. Seeking Solace
6. Break Away
7. Heaven
8. Innocence
9. Drive
10. Breathe Again
11. Memory
12. Insanity
13. Misfortune
14. Smile
15. Silence
16. Questioning
17. Blood
18. Rainbow
19. Gray
20. Fortitude
21. Vacation
22. Mother Nature
23. Cat
... (more »)

montana replied...
Dec. 23, 2009 at 11:22 am
Wow thats a lot. Thx. I better get started...

distant_dreamer replied...
Wow this is really good! :) I love it! :)

montana replied...
Thank you. Alot of people didn't like it so I wrote another one but it is still pending approval. Thx You are the first one who liked it. I have a fan :D

Lonleydandy replied...
Hahaha, I have had that list forever and am only like ten through it..hahaha, I wouldn't be worried if it takes a while.

montana replied...
Haha cus I maybe finished with most of 'em and i didnt even know them before

Lonleydandy replied...
haha, yah, maybe. My challenge was that I had written A LOT of stuff before I got this list, so I went and wrote all new stuff for it. I wanted to use my old stuff, but it was more of a challenge the other way..hahaha. Anyway Good luck with that!