Zombieland

ZombieLand Review:
~How to survive a zombie attack?~
Rule #1 -Cardio.
Confused but intrigued? Then watch the movie. Starring woody harrelson, and shy guy. A movie about a zombie plague taking over the world leaving very few humans left to kill off the blood hungry attackers. The two main characters though very opposite from each other, team up to become zombie slaughterers in order to reach there destination for peace. Its a humorous film filled with gruesome scenes and unexpected genius.

Repeated gorey zombie clips are just one reason to love this movie. Another reason would have to be the ridiculous quotes, such as: “Theres only 6 humans left in the world and one of em is Bill Murray!”

This is a truly great modern day sci-fi movie. The world needed a movie about killing zombies with banjo's in order to reasure the world that there's still good entertainment being created, wouldnt you say so? Forget the corny love stories we need more idiotic comedys like this one.

So if you like what youve heard go watch this movie and youll end up having a zombie killin craptacular time. Itll also teach you the survival guide rules for how to survive a zombie attack...hey, you never know.

toxic.monkey said...
Nov. 18, 2009 at 10:05 am
sounds amazing:))
i'm a big fan of zombies. heard of zombie sheep?
anyway i cant wait to get it from my IT teacher so i can enjoy a good evening glued to my tv:D