Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

By Mrissa98 BRONZE, Naples, Florida
Mrissa98 BRONZE, Naples, Florida
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was an amazing movie. Better than the other Harry Potter's in my opinion. I believe that this is the best one yet. It had amazing graphics and wonderful cast and character. I could almost imagine everyone looking this way before seeing the movie. It was a sweet movie in the way of everyone falling in love, and a scary movie when entering the cave. I believe that this was the best movie ever.

Kaylissa said...
I wouldn't say that wasn't nice. We werejust being truthful. But we did agree on liking the movie! But come on, it is a little repetitve and they need more detail.

Halfa said...
Hey i like this review......

O and spell prince rite or at least edit it....

don't mean to be so critical just saying.... I like your review....Refer to book sometimes... Yupp that is it Bye-Bye

Ok... this was a good review.. you left out the reference to the book.

Also you forgot to even mention the parts left out!!!! This is one thing people do not like left out. Also i think that learning prince is a good thing to learn!

Greek nerd said...
Hmm... although that wasnt nice... it is true I think that pronce is only said in accents. Also spell check is one thing that is always nececary...

Coreezy said...
on Sep. 30 2009 at 11:57 am
I agree with your opinion on the movie and am gald you wrote a review on it. Next time, you might want to go into a little more detail and not be repettitive. Also just be sure to proof-read your story.

Kaylissa said...
You need to use spell check!!! we also agree, we loved the movie.

stella bella said...
i liked your movie review because of your details and explanation. and we agree with you. next time edit your title