Knowing | Teen Ink

Knowing

The Knowing was a movie about a woman who could tell the future by writing random numbers down on a sheet of paper. The numbers represented the dates in which bad events would occur. She could forsee events such as plane crashes, fires, and the worst event she could forsee was the end of the world.

The movie begins when the woman was a child. In her class everyone was drawing a picture to put in their time capsule but the woman decided to write a set of numbers. Years later when the time capsule was opened, a boy got to take the woman's numerical drawing home. His father, who was a very intelligent scientist, decoded the numbers and discovered that they represented bad events which would occur. When he discovered that the world would be coming to an end very soon, he did everything in his power to save himself and his son.

The movie was action-packed and kept you on the edge of your seat the entire time. I would recomend this book to anyone who enjoys action or sci-fi movies.

thomasb said...
I agree with the author when the review said, “The movie was action-packed and kept you on the edge of your seat the entire time.” The way the author described what the numbers meant when it said, “ The numbers represented the dates in which bad events would occur. She…” was well written, but also sort of vague. The author could have worded it so it said the main character predicted 9/11 and other major disasters; she even predicted her own daughter’s death exactly. Other than that I believe the review was well written. Good job!

blondie said...
i disagree with your review because personally i think the movie was corny and could have had a much better ending. the rest of the movie was ok

This movie was very good and interesting. It grabbed my attention, but the ending ruined the whole thing. It would have been great without the aliens!

scooscoo said...
omg the movie was soo funny... like at the end of the movie whenn the so called space ship came whenn everyone knows it was just a big marple !!!!

scooscoo said...
dude the movie was sooo creapy and i was balling every time those marbles cept showing up!!!

4eyes said...
on Sep. 16 2009 at 1:00 am
i think that this movie is so wonderful that the actors here espesially nicholas cage is fitted in this movie this movie is worth knowing at all