Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

December 21, 2008
By Anonymous

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go."

In the movie Twilight, Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) moves to Forks, Washington from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her dad after her mom decides to travel with her new husband Phil. Bella Swan is expecting nothing too special when she moves to Forks until her first day of school. Bella walks into the lunch room only to stare into the eyes of Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). As their love grows they face more and more obstecules like James the vampire hunter who is intended on eating Bella's blood only to have his butt kicked by Edward Cullen and his family.

After seeing this movie I must say that I ran out to buy the book... and I intend on buying the movie as soon as it comes out. Personaly I think Catherine Hardwicke did an okay job. I think she could have done better though. The casting was awesome. I loved how you could see their love growing and feel their connection. It was like a fairy tale. I think it has the right dose of suspence, comedy, and romance. I 100% would recommend this movie to anyone. I would also recommend the book to anyone. I think the screenwriting was amazing I especially love the forrest scene where she tells him her theories and asks him how old he is.

Anyway I recommend you to go and watch this movie. I give it 100/10 stars.

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go."


...

"How old are you?" Bella
"17" Edward
"How long have you been 17?" Bella
"A while" Edward


...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" Edward
"What a stupid lamb" Bella
"What a sick, masochistic lion" Edward