Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

"I've never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go."

In the movie Twilight, Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) moves to Forks, Washington from Phoenix, Arizona to live with her dad after her mom decides to travel with her new husband Phil. Bella Swan is expecting nothing too special when she moves to Forks until her first day of school. Bella walks into the lunch room only to stare into the eyes of Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). As their love grows they face more and more obstecules like James the vampire hunter who is intended on eating Bella's blood only to have his butt kicked by Edward Cullen and his family.

After seeing this movie I must say that I ran out to buy the book... and I intend on buying the movie as soon as it comes out. Personaly I think Catherine Hardwicke did an okay job. I think she could have done better though. The casting was awesome. I loved how you could see their love growing and feel their connection. It was like a fairy tale. I think it has the right dose of suspence, comedy, and romance. I 100% would recommend this movie to anyone. I would also recommend the book to anyone. I think the screenwriting was amazing I especially love the forrest scene where she tells him her theories and asks him how old he is.

Anyway I recommend you to go and watch this movie. I give it 100/10 stars.

...

"How old are you?" Bella
"17" Edward
"How long have you been 17?" Bella
"A while" Edward

...
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" Edward
"What a stupid lamb" Bella
"What a sick, masochistic lion" Edward

emilie said...
This movie is very funny because its a love story.

<3 Books said...
Personally, I love movie BUT I feel that the book is better. In the book, Bella has so much character and personality but most of it is lost in the movie, I don't think Kristen Stewart does not do a very good job of playing Bella. Although the actors and actresses do a good job of playing their character, they misplace much of the personality each of the characters truly hold. The book also builds up a lot of suspense at the end, leading to the next book. Whereas too much is given away at the end of the movie.

Excellent Review i agree in every way every 1 did a great job. 5 staarrrsss awesome info and an excellent movie 2 go with it!!! i've read all the books and cant wait 4 new moon!!!

MissLautner said...
This is a great review 5 STARSSS :) Its has lots of infomation and i agreee with Catherine hardwicke yes.. she could of done a better job. but i still think that its a great movie! bring on new moon! :D

tim beck said...
on Jul. 9 2009 at 4:13 am
tim beck, Webster, Texas
and also, for the facts, go to my twilight review

TeenInk.com/raw/Books/article/103740/Twilight/

tim beck said...
on Jul. 9 2009 at 4:09 am
tim beck, Webster, Texas
The person who plays Bella admitted to being a pothead, and Meyers decided to try and become alfred hitchcock.

on Jul. 1 2009 at 2:34 am
LoveLikeWoe DIAMOND, LeSueur, MN, Minnesota

Whoever laughs first has the sickest mind.

It was good. She could have done WAY better though i think. New moon is supposed to be brilliant!

vegijeni SILVER, Griffith, Indiana

If Slaughterhouses had glass walls we'd all be vegetarian. - Linda McCartney

I LOVE Twilight. Your review is great! 5 stars!