Twilight

Twilight was a pretty good movie, but they missed several key points. 1st, Emmett's hair was supposed to be curly, not shaved, 2nd, Edward and Bella's fisrt kiss was right when they got back from their trip to the meadow, and Bella practically attacked him! 3rd, Their 2nd kiss was when she was coming down the stairs in her khaki skirt and navy blue top (which wasn't in the movie!) , bumped into him, and thy kissed and she passed out! 4th, she didn't fugure out he was a vampire in the woods, she figured it out when they were in Edwards car on their way back from diner in Port Angeles! 5th, When they were in Edwards room, they didn't jump into a tree, she told him he wasn't scary and he pounced her and they landed on his black leather sofa--which also wasn't in there!-- 6th, it was awhile before they kissed in the book---in the movie it was like they met, and then a couple scenes laster they were practically making out! this irritated me, but i expect New Moon to be much, much better!

TwilightObsessed said...
This is bull about twilight. Don't just pick on the little details btw if you watched the deleted scenes its explains that its not excatly the same as the book but they will try and get it close but not exactly the same. DONT PAY OUT TWILIGHT.

fobfan16 replied...
I wasn't trying to make anybody angry, This was my personal opinion on the movie. I understand that they had a small budget to work with since it was the first movie, and I expect that New Moon will be much better. I would appreciate it if you would please keep crude and negative comments off of my wall. You could calmly sya things rather thank shouting. Also, I'd like to add that I only saw this in Theaters, and there were no special features. But I'm a details kind of person, an... (more »)

TwilightObsessed replied...
Sept. 11, 2009 at 4:30 am
Okay i was being "crude" but you cant pay out twilight.....

Shrimpy123 said...
If u actually watched the deleted scences on the movie dvd it does say tht its not exactly the same as the book plus i think they did a great job DONT BAG IT!!!

fobfan16 replied...
If I MUST repeat myself:
I wasn't trying to make anybody angry, This was my personal opinion on the movie. I understand that they had a small budget to work with since it was the first movie, and I expect that New Moon will be much better. I would appreciate it if you would please keep crude and negative comments off of my wall. You could calmly sya things rather thank shouting. Also, I'd like to add that I only saw this in Theaters, and there were no special features. But I... (more »)

TwilightObsessed replied...
Sept. 11, 2009 at 4:31 am
LOL. sam he/she repiled to you to.