Aquaman | Teen Ink

Aquaman

June 10, 2019
By joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California
joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Only i can change my life. no one can do it for me-carol burnett. live life to the fullest and focus on the positive-matt cameron. Difficult roads often leave to beautiful destinations.


Aquaman is a story about David Kane who doesn't know his back story of who his mom is and how he has became who is today.David Kane is this man/creature that can swim fast and stay in the water for a long time and also has super strong strength he is like superman but has the ability to breathe in the water like a fish.Aquaman is an action pact movie that has action like a lot of action,love,family,adventure this movie keeps you on your feet makes you always think about what is about to happen next.


David Kane takes you on this adventure where he figures himself out and who he really is. While he figures himself out he is trying to save the world from colliding with the kingdom of atlantis. David was known as Aquaman he didn't like that name but it grew on him and now he is known as aquaman. Who is david kane? What is david kane?

Why should you watch this movie? Aquaman is a great show for any age because it is a heart warming superhero movie that everybody loves it also has that ending everybody wants to see the good guys win. This movie over all just has a good story line it doesn't leave anything out to where you get confused and ask what just happened.


The author's comments:

i like to eat