Venom | Teen Ink

Venom

December 10, 2018
By Phillip12345 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
Phillip12345 BRONZE, Brooklyn, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Ashley Liu of Brooklyn recently reviewed the movie Venom and it was outstandingly good. Venom is a movie about a man called Carlton Drake (Riz Ahmed) trying to get symbiotes to bond with humans and he is being stopped by news reporter Eddie Brock (Tom Hardy). During an investigation on one of Drake’s experiments, Eddie bonds with the symbiote, Venom. Together they defeat Drake and his symbiote, Riot.

In the first paragraph, Ashley gives a quote right away from Carlton Drake and she was right on that because it helps the reader know what it going on and what the movie is going to be about. In the third paragraph, Ashley writes, “ I know everything about you, Eddie. You are a loser.” Ashley gives a quote that is somewhat funny and she ensures that readers will not get bored from the neutral/serious point of view. In the fourth paragraph, Ashley also writes, “ The cinematography of the movie is also well done. While the overall lighting of the film is dimmed to fit the film’s mood, it brightens with the movie’s resolution.” Here, Ashley also does a good job because we know that Ashley made the movie somewhat negative, but right after, she tells us the purpose for this reason.

Ashley did a great a great job on this movie review. I too watched the movie and wrote a review, but it was no way near what Ashley has given us.