Top Voted Hot New Releases

Here are the top voted hot new releases:

#1
Like Moonlight at Low Tide by Nicole Quigley This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“They always ask what his last words were” forms part of the introduction and conclusion of the novel, Like Moonlight at Low Tide by Nicole Quigley. Throughout the novel, the protagonist, Melissa “Missy” Keiser, experiences shock over the... (more »)
#2
Dead Man's Hand by Eddie Jones This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
At one point in Dead Man’s Hand, a middle grade mystery by Eddie Jones, amateur sleuth Nick Caden is explaining his detective work to another character. Nick solves crimes by comparing the facts of the case to crime cases that he has seen on... (more »)
#3
Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell
An alien race known as the Assembly has taken over Earth, bringing the Tone with them. The Tone is a telepathically-broadcasted signal that takes over the minds of everyone above the age of eighteen. This means there is one group left untouched:... (more »)
5 comments
#4
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine...
As I began to read the description on the back of this book, I was really intrigued. I thought to myself, “How is this girl supposed to create a “perfect” boy? And what will he look like? Will they fall in love?” All questions in which... (more »)
#5
The Caden Chronicles: Dead Man's Hand by...
Eddie Jones’ Dead Man’s Hand is a book that brings back the forgotten, but still beloved, Wild, Wild West. Fourteen year old Nick Caden travels with his bickering parents and bothersome younger sister to Deadwood Canyon Ghost Town, a vacation... (more »)
#6
The Blue Door by Christa Kinde
One day, on her way to the mailbox Priscilla Pomeroy met a young boy who changed everything she thought she knew about the world the Almighty Lord created. Fighting it the whole way, Miss Prissie is soon dragged into the world of Angels and... (more »)
#7
Eve & Adam by Katherine Ann Applegate and...
This book was so-so. In the beginning, there was an apple— And then there was a car crash, a horrible injury, and a hospital. But before Evening Spiker’s head clears a strange boy named Solo is rushing her to her mother’s research facility.... (more »)
#8
Crewel by Gennifer Albin This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Enter a tangled world of secrets and intrigue where a girl controls other’s destinies, but not her own. Sixteen-year-old Adelice Lewys has always been special. When her parents discover her gift—the ability to weave the very fabric of... (more »)
1 comment
#9
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
After the fantastic and slightly evil ending to Touch of Power, I couldn't wait for this book! I love Maria V. Snyder...and Kerrick...and Avry....and Kerrick and Avry together...and Kerrick and Avry separated and miserable...OK, I'd... (more »)
#10
Crewel by Gennifer Albin This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Imagine a world perfectly woven together, where everything is controlled and everyone is satisfied. Now imagine you just found out that whole world is a lie. That's exactly what happens to Adelice in the thrilling new novel Crewel. In the... (more »)
1 comment
#11
Never forget your true identity, even if you never get to go back to your old life. Gennifer Albin, the author of Crewel, creatively incorporates this life lesson into the novel. In Crewel, a girl, Adelice , who comes from an average family,... (more »)
#12
Being Henry David by Cal Armistead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
So, maybe you're looking for a good book or you just stumbled onto my review. If you read mysteries, like adventure, or a freelance reader like i am, let me tell you something if you need a good book: read "Being Henry David". When... (more »)
#13
The Myth of the Perfect Girl by Ana Homayoun
Ever felt stressed, overwhelmed, or just not good enough? Ana Homayoun, author of The Myth of the Perfect Girl, knows how you feel. Her book explores the unique challenges facing girls and young women today, and explains how the pressure to be... (more »)
#14
Fitzwilliam Darcy; An Honourable Man by... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I read this book twice before reviewing it. The first time, I was caught up in the story. Then I read it again, more carefully and enjoyed it just as much, if not more. This novel is a seemingly effortless blend of the perfect love story of... (more »)
#15
Crewel takes you on a wild journey in a world where time itself is created by beautiful people. The way this story is written changed the way I look at life from a day to day basis. Spinsters are the lucky ones who are selected to weave... (more »)
#16
Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell
Midnight City Book by J. Barton Mitchell Midnight City is the first book in the Conquered Earth series, and it was excellent. I really enjoyed reading this story because of its seamless flow of action and character defining moments. They... (more »)