Alexander Hamilton: The Graphic History of an American Founding Father by JONATHAN HENNESSEY | Teen Ink

Alexander Hamilton: The Graphic History of an American Founding Father by JONATHAN HENNESSEY

By Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California
Liam_Payne_Lover GOLD, Mission Viejo, California

"Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories. - Ariana Grande"

I tried and tried and tried, I just couldn't enjoy this book, I really wanted to, but I just couldn't.

It started off kind of weird, and If I am being honest, I skipped the prologue, It was very hard to follow. You have to know, I love history, so I assumed I would love this book (I mean, how could I not?) but it was really just an odd book.

I thought the whole novel was hard to follow and had moments where I had no clue what was going on.

The book itself looks very nice, it's a goregous book and the layout on the back matched it perfectly. I guess what I am trying to say is ... that it would be much better as a shelf book then a reading book. I am so bummed I did not enjoy this book.

I thank 'Blogging For Books' for graciously sending me an ARC of this novel.

on Dec. 7 2017 at 12:46 pm
ahmontgomery PLATINUM, Eminence, Kentucky
What is blogging for books?