Vortex by Julie Cross

Experiment Axelle, Product B, Jackson Meyer. D.O.B. June 20th, 1990. Death date unknown.

Is Jackson Meyer a normal boy? Apart from the fact that he can time travel, create a parallel universe to his own, erase himself from someone’s past, and is a special agent in Tempest—a secret division of the CIA that deals with time travel—yes. His life has always been complicated. Courtney—his sister—died when they were very young and their mother disappeared. Once Courtney died, Jackson began accidentally time-traveling to a parallel universe, one where he had a girlfriend named Holly, a mother that was still there, and a live sister. Jackson started wondering why he couldn’t just stay in that alternative universe…until he gets sucked into Tempest. His father has worked his whole life trying to keep Jackson away from it, but the storm always gets its way. Jackson and his abilities are too valuable to keep away from the organization. Even while he’s heartbroken from losing the love of his life, Jackson is a great agent, until he runs into Holly (the girl he altered the universe to save), and when Eyewall (the opposing division of Tempest) emerges. Time-travelers from the future begin to attack Jackson and everyone he holds dear as he learns that the world he lives in isn’t the same anymore.