Buddha 2 by Osamu Tezuka | Teen Ink

Buddha 2 by Osamu Tezuka

By TesuKito GOLD, Sacramento, California
TesuKito GOLD, Sacramento, California

"I look at the world from a different angle
People change; even Satan used to be an angel" - NF

“A Myth that conquered Asia for Centuries, This book holds the truth of a legend”.

This Legend tells a story of a Young Boy who will grow up to become as King and to be Ruler of the World but ignores his duties and as he grows up and finds out what he has questioning about his whole life and about Life and Death.

This book was made by Osamu Tezuka, a book filled with Adventures, Drama, Romance, Action, and Religion!

Everytime I hold this book in my hands and start reading, this book always put me in a shock of surprise and gives me a lot of goosebumps and makes feel empathy for the characters inside the book.

Siddhartha is the Main Character of this Legend and what makes him unique is that even that he was born physically weak, but mentally strong, his determination to become strong and to give peace to the world is unbelievably insane and entertaining to watch.

The boy named Siddhartha is lowering his rank as a Monk and setting out on a journey to find answers to his questions that he has always been asking himself his whole life, but during his journey he finds something that he dearly treasures inside… to be a complete nightmare.

You should totally read this Amazing book because it’s holding a legend that everyone in the whole world should know and worship, but this book should only be read by Teens, Adults and Mature People and it has some rated and brutal scenes inside this story and shouldn’t be read by Children.