The House On Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros | Teen Ink

The House On Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros

By LACONSENTIDA BRONZE, Norwalk, California
LACONSENTIDA BRONZE, Norwalk, California

On The House On Mango Street, by Sandra Cisneros, i believe this is a great story for children and young adults to read. Eperanza's family is always having to move to a new place and now they got to live on Mango Street. It seems that everytime they move theres more kids added to the family. Esperanza is a very soft, and caring character in this story, she is also the main character. In this Story Esperanza describes all the places' theyve lived at  and how they finally get a home on Mango street in Chicago. In Esperanzas house hold it is mama and  papa, Carlos, Kiki, Nanny and herself. Esperanza meets new friends and some betray her and leave. some fiends get married young and some leave to another place with family. Esperanza gives in deep detail that all she wants is to leave one day and never return of course she will return one day but she just feels lie getting her books and paper and leaving for ever. I believe Esperanza is trying to reach out to those good kids from big familys that its worth the hard work. 

I hope my piece will inspire others to read this wonderful book.