Where the Red Fern Grows | Teen Ink

Where the Red Fern Grows

By Caleb Craddock BRONZE, Hurricane, West Virginia
Caleb Craddock BRONZE, Hurricane, West Virginia

the book that i read was called where the red fern grows. it was a wonderful book about a boy who wants a coon dog more than any thing in the whole world. so he works until he has the money to get one, together they share maney aventures to gether. i loved this book and i am positive that any one eles who reads it will like it to. it was one of the easiest books to get in to and pay attention to while ur reading it, and if ur a huntter you will love this book. these are the reasons i like this book and why i think other people should read it.

horselover said...
on Nov. 2 2012 at 10:46 am
One thing I disagree with Caleb is you did not spell anything correctly. You also left out he has 2 dogs not one. You put dog it should be dogs. You spelled your like this ur. I agree with you because I know you read the book. You said anyone that read it would like it and I think they will too!

soccerfan23 said...
on Nov. 2 2012 at 10:43 am
I disagree with this review because the writer of the review said Billy gets 1 dog but he actually gets two. I also disagree with this review because it barely even told about the book. But I also agree with this review because he does save money to get his dogs.

pet123 said...
on Nov. 2 2012 at 10:41 am
Red fern                                                                     Billy bob Jo I disagree with the review because the boy in the book does not get one dog he gets TWO dogs.  I agree with the review because he does works really hard to get the coonhounds. It took Billy two years to get his pups. He got his coonhounds from a magazine for 40 dollars.

Pizza3333351 said...
on Nov. 2 2012 at 10:38 am
I disagree with this review because he does not get 1 hunting dog he gets 2. Because on page 45 Billy said my pups whined not pup whined PUPS.  I agree with this review because he saves a lot of money to buy TWO dogs. Because from page 18 – 45 he works so much to save enough money.