Percy Jackson the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

Percy Jackson the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

January 24, 2017
By Luigi32323 SILVER, Sacramento , California
Luigi32323 SILVER, Sacramento , California
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"The closer you are to the light, the greater your shadow."

-Sora


Ever wonder what it is like to be the son of Poseidon? If you have you should read Percy Jackson series. If you have wonder that question you should stop reading.Out of all the Percy Jackson books my favorite is The Last Olympian. The Last Olympian is the end of an the Percy Jackson series.

The story follows Percy Jackson as he gets ready to battle Kronos’s army. Kronos is the lord of time ,so therefore he can manipulate time in his favor. Percy is the son of Poseidon ,so therefore he can manipulate water for himself. Percy is also not alone. He also has an army of half-bloods with him. Half-bloods are humans with one human parent and one godparent.

Percy also has his best friends helping him. His friend Grover is helping him with the war. Grover is a satyr (half-man, half-horse). Also his friend Annabeth is helping with the war. Annabeth is a half-blood. Annabeth is the daughter of Athena the goddess of wisdom.

The story is full of action because it is mostly a big war. The battle is kronos’ army versus half-bloods. The story is full to the brim and it never drags on. This war has a lot at risk. Whoever wins will get what they want. This book is like a rollercoaster from start to finish.

While reading this I felt like I like was there. Rick Riordan put some amazing and vivid details in this story. This is one of the best books I have ever read. I really love this series and will pick it up again. I recommend this book to teens that want to be taken on a journey. Also you should read the other Percy Jackson books.