Paper Towns by John Green | Teen Ink

Paper Towns by John Green

By CarliMae BRONZE, Viroqua, Wisconsin
CarliMae BRONZE, Viroqua, Wisconsin

Travel far enough, you meet yourself. - Cloud Atlas

Paper Towns by John Green is a timeless award winning gem, winning the Edgar Award for Best Young Adult in 2016. The book speaks to young adults in the everyday mundane life that they call high school. The characters in this book face the everyday challenges of being a senior in the month of May.

Based in sunny Orlando, Florida, a teenager named Margo became a mystery, a mystery that a young man named Quentin tried to solve. Q, as his friends Ben and Radar call him, is madly in love with Margo, but he hasn’t talked to her since they were kids late one night. Many years later, when they are in High School someone disappears. Q enlists the help of his friends to help find the missing person. While trying to find this person, they unexpectedly embark on an adventure. On this adventure Q finds himself and breaks out of his mundane chains.
Paper Towns is one of my favorite books and of course I have a favorite part, Margo. The person she is just draws you in. She makes you guess her every move. She makes you think, what will she do next? Will you be drawn in?
I recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery. Someone who is not afraid  that they can not put the book down. People who like to be kept guessing. This is the book for you.