The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins | Teen Ink

The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins

January 12, 2017
By Missyedwards BRONZE, Naperville, Illinois
Missyedwards BRONZE, Naperville, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In the book The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins, Rachel goes on the train every day so her roommate still thinks that she has a job. Each day when Rachel rides the train she passes a certain house where she admires the ‘perfect couple.’ When she passes the house the wife and husband they are always outside being so sweet to each other and eating breakfast. One day when she was on the train Rachel sees something suspicious. She sees the wife by the train with a man who was not her husband, Rachel gets worried. Since she feels like what she saw was suspicious to her, she starts to get involved. She gets involved by going to the husbands’ house and giving him the information that she feels he needs to know given the situation. The cops start talking to her about what is happening and what she remembers. she cannot remember everything because she drinks. Since she cannot remember everything the cops started to get agitated since the story was not always the same. Getting involved was possibly not the right thing to do.