Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling

I solemnly swear that anyone who picks up "Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban." by JK Rowling will instantly be absorbed into the world that lies within its pages.

The third book in the Harry Potter series focuses on Harry Potter and his friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger as they enter their third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. However, this year something is different, there is a murder on the loose, and he is looking for Harry. The three friends go on a wild adventure, including time travel and encounters with magical beasts. Before the story finishes the trio will find the murderer, revealing shocking secrets from Harry's past in the process.

"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" is an exceptional tale, not only loved for the magical world it portrays, but for its meaningful themes.  JK Rowling writes with amazing detail, leaving you feeling like you have visited the wizarding world, not only read about it. She did an excellent job of creating mystery throughout the story without leaving any loose ends.The characters were relatable and so well written that it felt like you actually knew them. The combination of the engaging writing and the fascinating characters made the book a true masterpiece.

Jk rowling taught me the power of love and the importance of friendship. Though this phenomenal story is thought of as a children's book, I would recommend it to people of all ages.