The Retuen of Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Empty House by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle | Teen Ink

The Retuen of Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Empty House by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

By TheRebell SILVER, Piscataway, New Jersey
TheRebell SILVER, Piscataway, New Jersey

Many books have the element of surprise, a plot twist that completely throws readers off. This sort of thing can be found in books such as Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Endgame: The Calling. But for now I would like to speak of the story of Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Empty House. This book has everything a mystery enthusiast loves! The book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle follows the perceptive and cunning police consultant Mr. Sherlock Holmes, from the view of his friend Dr. John Watson. The book picks up after Sherlock’s last adventure with Moriarty. The reader is yet again presented with a seemingly unsolvable mystery, some undeniable logic, the good hearted but slow minded Scotland Yard, and the classic with that comes with all of Holmes’s cases. Even for those new to the Sherlock Holmes’s series, this book will be a fantastic read.