Tell Me by Joan Bauer | Teen Ink

Tell Me by Joan Bauer

By samlam2096 BRONZE, Holland, Iowa
samlam2096 BRONZE, Holland, Iowa

"God made us all with a gift"

Some people would think that America is all save and there is all heartless people. In the book Tell Me it show that there is some people willing to help in need.  However,  Anna the main character show that with hard work and with friend you all can save someones life. 
      In the book Tell Me, Joan Bauer writes about the way a fourteen year old girl see something that she could not experience. Anna experience a girl being taken. But Anna did not know if she should tell anyone what she saw. Anna’s determination to help, to make something happen over powered. With the help from family and friend they all save one more life in the world.
      I think that this book represents the determination and the thing people are willing to do for each other.With 800,000 people going missing each year. The book Tell Me Show that even a fourteen year old my age can make a difference. It show that when you experience something tragic you can see things and solve thing that you would not have found then something small happens. In my life nothing like what happened in the book has ever happened to me. One time I helped a child find they parents. So something like helping someone finds their way can save there life. A wandering child can always be taken.
     With a little hard work and the faith and courage to move on helps you to accomplish a great thing that does not just benefits you but more people that you can imagine.