Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson | Teen Ink

Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson

Usually I would think that high school books and movies are lame. This book was different, it’s an actual book you,if you’re in high school, can relate to. This book by Laurie Halse Anderson has changed my expectations on high school drama books. I now think I should read more high school drama books.

In Twisted, Tyler Miller was a teenage boy who went to jail for spray painting on school campus. Then he became the highest suspect in an incident that happened at a high school party that deals with Bethany Milbury, who so happens to be the daughter of his father’s boss.

While reading a good scene you can kind of imagine it in your head. It’s written in Tyler’s point of view. He just tries to go back into being a normal high school student but his reputation won’t let him. He tries on not being the center of attention but Bethany Milbury changes that. Because of her change of mind she makes him the center of affection.

Once you start reading this book will never want to put the book down. If you dare to put the book down it will leave you at the edge of your seat because its addicting. You will be amazed and delighted after you finish the book but keep wondering what happens next and you will be hoping for a continuation.

im really proud of my writting