A Gallagher Wedding (Gallagher Girls #6.5) by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

A Gallagher Wedding (Gallagher Girls #6.5) by Ally Carter

September 11, 2014
By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
293 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So many books, so little time"




 This is the Gallagher Girl book I've been waiting for. If you have not read the sixth book before now you must go a read it! It is essential to read that before even looking at the summary of this book. This short story is only twelve pages long and is filled with all the Gallagher Girls usually demands. Macey runs the show in her own bossy way, Liz looks small yet beautiful, and Cammie is doing her own thing, thinking about what is about to happen. Of course, when Zach comes around, her mind is on other things. Yet that is not the main point of the story; the main point is one even sweeter. 



 



I honestly loved this book and am so glad that Ally Carter wrote it. Trying not to give any spoilers away (which is extremely hard), it is a perfect book.  If she did not use the graduation as the epilogue in book six, she defiantly could have used this one, as it seemed so epilogue like. It gave yet another good ending for the Gallagher Girls, one they so willing deserve. This is yet another short story you can find online, simply by searching the title. It only takes about ten minutes to read the whole book, one that I think ever Gallagher Girls fan should take the time.


The author's comments:

Another happy endding.