Classified Material (Gallagher Girls #4.5) by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

Classified Material (Gallagher Girls #4.5) by Ally Carter

September 4, 2014
By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
293 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So many books, so little time"




Cammie, oh Cammie where did you go? Ever wonder about where Cammie went and what exactly did she do during her time missing? Me too, too bad we will never know. This book tells us what Cammie friends did to find her when she was away. This book is broken into ten parts. Each part says how many days it has been since Cammie left, each titled with a name of one of her friends: Bex, Zach, Liz and Macey.  Find out what they did, whom they told and how they felt in this short story of classified materials. 



 



I honestly did not mind this book. It was not as great as the series books, but it was a nice little short story of what happened between book four and book five. This book takes you into the emotional part of the girl’s summer, where they spent waiting for Cammie, and not being able to do anything to find her. My favorite part was when they had Liz talks to her little sister. It shows how much coming from a non-spy family can really change your output on life, and your family.  This short story is easy to find on the internet, all you have to do is Google the title. Overall a nice book and a great read if you’re missing your Gallagher Girls.


The author's comments:

Ally Carter is back at it again!