Kringle By Tony Abbott | Teen Ink

Kringle By Tony Abbott

By Jackiepurplerocks GOLD, Houston, Texas
Jackiepurplerocks GOLD, Houston, Texas

A winter wonderland for all those fantasy lovers out there. This book has got it all!! Elves, Pirates, the dark deeds of some not so nice goblins, Magic that in the wrong hands could doom them all!

Kringle is a 12 year old boy who has lived with his caregiver Merwen for the past 12 years and has had a pretty normal life in till one winter when the goblins attack his home in the bottoms and he barley escapes their clutches. He is thrown into a life totally unknown to him. He is determined to be reunited with his caregiver Merwen but in the meanwhile he must face the world by himself. He goes through meeting elves, learning about his past, and trying to save the children of his world, while trying to stop the biggest battle their world has ever seen. Kringle is the key to everything. One boy , one fate , a fate that was foretold long ago before his birth. A fate that will help him save the world he loves. All of this will take place on long night, the longest night of the year.
And the night when the goblins are at their strongest. Kringle is the one , the chosen one. Kringle will fulfill the role that the children of our world will cherish forever and of course the time of year that we will remember him is during the winter where the nights are the shortest. He came from being a boy without the slightest clue about the world around him, a nobody, to a savoir, a hero who lives to help and who is known and loved worldwide. He is a celebrity in holiday history. He makes all the children smile on a night that was once a dark one.
For the past three years around the holidays I have pulled this book out and I have loved it! It is just a great book to read on a very cold day with a nice cup of coco right beside you. Tony Abbott has created the best winter fantasy book that I have ever read! It is as if he has created an entire winter playground that our minds can just run wild in. And you don't even have to get up for this amazing adventure. It is all in the book called KRINGLE .

This is one of my favorite books!! I think that this book is great for anyone no matter the age.