United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6) by Ally Carter

By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia

"So many books, so little time"

Senior year. When no one else in the school is older or has more experience than you. The year you leave the normal school life and explore the outside world. The final year. After spending most of their life attending the Gallagher Academy, they are finally able to leave it behind. Yet when Bex asks Cammie “What do you want to be when you grow up.” All Cammie could whisper was “Alive”.

It is their senior year and Cammie is anything but excited for what’s coming next. With the list of all the circle elite members, it is up to Cammie and her crew to take down each one. Yet someone has beaten her to it. It looks like Catherine is hunting the members down too. But why? No one knows, but if they want any answers they have to beat her to the remaining members. When the next target is someone close to Macey’s heart, the girls break out of school in order to save him. When that fails, the girls look to the authorities for protection and the truth. The authorities however are not on your side. This leaves Cammie, Bex, Liz, Zach and Macey all do one thing that Cammie is best at. Running away.

Cammie did not know how to survive as a fugitive. Let alone did the rest of her roommates. When Zach suggests running off, just the two of them, Cammie seriously considers. Yet unfortunately for her and Zach, Bex will never let her leave without them again. So it was the five of them ready to take up one of the hardest missions of all. Breaking into a top secret jail in Alaska to save the one who truly has Macey’s heart. From there it is a constant chance to find out what the circles wants, and how to stop them. Too bad for little Liz, it is all her fault. Doesn't it suck sometimes to be so smart?

Ally Carter has taken us for a trip with this series. My favorite part was how strong Ally kept Cammie through the series. Even though Cammie felt weak and helpless in book five, she kept going, showing how strong you can be. The series had the perfect amount of books, and the most perfect ending this book could ever have. I have not done this often, but I bawled during Liz’s valedictorian speech. That was truly the most perfect speech someone could write at that school. I would truly recommend this book to every teenage girl, for it shows how courage, brave, and honest we girls can be. Plus have a hot boy be with us. I leave my final review for the series with the start of Liz’s fantastic speech.

“What is a Gallagher Girl?”

I loved how she ended the series! It is such a fitting end for the extraordinary series.