The Fault in Our Stars by John Green | Teen Ink

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

By Writingbee GOLD, Kirkland, Washington
Writingbee GOLD, Kirkland, Washington

Live for today, love for tomorrow, and laugh at all your yesterdays. Never regret the past, always hope for the future, and cherish every moment you have.

The Fault in Our Stars is one of the most heart-felt, tear jerking, stories I have ever read. Through the book you follow the path of cancer patient, Hazel, and her friend, Augustus Waters. This book will toy with you. At one point you’re ready to start balling and at the next page you’re laughing. This is defiantly not a pick-me-up book but it’s not all sad. It teaches you how to appreciate life and that there not all bad days even if they fell like they are. This book helps you to understand the importance of life and how to make the most of it. For those people who haven’t read it: please do. It is a quick read but well worth it. Not many authors can write a book that can jerk you around and put you into the story. John Green is incredible at doing this. Please read this book and take it to heart. Remember that not all like is lost because you are sick.

laurenevansok SILVER, Bromborough, Other

'One person's "annoying" is another person's "inspiring and heroic"' - Leslie Knope (Parks and Recreation)

Wonderful review on the genius who is John Green! Your opinion on the book is passionately shown throughout, as well as persuading others to read it. I agree with every word! Brilliant! Please take a look at my review and comment! Upload more reviews on books?! :) TeenInk.com/reviews/book_reviews/article/691465/The-Fault-In-Our-Stars-review/