Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) by Ally Carter

By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia

"So many books, so little time"

Cammie has been through a lot. From boys, to friends, and the mysterious death of her father. Yet after the excitement of finding out there was a spy school for boys. Cammie ends up getting up close and personal with one. The Gallagher Girls are ready for uneventful grade eleven year. Or so they thought.

It all started in a city known as Boston. If you have ever been to Boston, you know it is a very lovely city that loves its politics. It was there Macey's father accept the nomination for vice president of the United States. Dragged from her grandparents’ farm was Cammie, for Macey was not excited to be there alone for the ceremony. All was going well until one faithful elevator ride that led them up to a roof kidnapping. It was only their espionage skills that save them. Now starting school, Cammie cannot get the memories of Boston out of her head. This was not a random kidnapping for they did not bat an eye at the moves she and Macey pulled off. But why did they want Macey? Questions like these swarm Cammie’s head. It was not till her very own Aunt who she has not seen since her dad died was assigned as Macey’s personal body guard did Cammie knew something bad was happing. And when a boy kept popping up in unexplainable places, the plot for this story has just thickened.

Ally Carter is a great author. With this being the third of the Gallagher Girls series out of six, when know that Cammie’s adventures are half over. Cammie has grown a lot from the first book to now, and I expect for her to keep growing into a great spy. With the secrets she finds out in this book, I believe the next three to come will be full of answers. The question I keep asking that Ally has not answered yet is what truly did happen to Cammie’s Dad? As the answer Cammie keeps repeating to herself: “Someone knows.”

As the mid-way book in the series Cammie's becoming a strong character. Only three more books left!