The Lucky One. by Nicholas Sparks. | Teen Ink

The Lucky One. by Nicholas Sparks.

By Natalie16 GOLD, Nashik, California
Natalie16 GOLD, Nashik, California

Teams are for people who don't have the ability to get anywhere on their own.

The Lucky One is one of the most romantic novels I've read. What less can you expect from this wonderful story-teller? The story revolves around Logan Thibault, a soldier who served in the military and Beth, a schoolteacher. This touching novel tells us about fate and destiny. Out of nowhere, Logan comes across a picture of Beth. He has no idea who the beautiful young woman is. However, he miraculously survives three near-death experiences. His friend tells him that the picture is kind of a lucky charm for him and that he owes the woman a lot. Thus, he embarks on a journey to the Hampton s. He is obsessed with finding her. What he does not know is that Beth has a tedious life of her own. She has a son and an ex husband who would stop at nothing to make sure that Beth does not get serious about anyone else.
When Logan and Beth meet, they hit it off and become passionate lovers. The rest is for others to find out. All I can say is that this novel is moving and will make you cry. The language is lucid and the story is brilliant.
After reading this book everyone would definitely think "I wish there was a Logan/Beth in my life."
It denotes the sacrifice a person can make for love.