Green Angel by Alice Hoffman

When I first started reading this book I was so engrossed in it that I couldn't put it down. The book Green Angel was well detailed that I could see what I was reading as a movie. Only if it was longer or there was more to it because the ending left me at a point when I was wondering what was going to happened next.

This book is about a fifteen-year old girl called Green. She was left on her own after her family died in a horrible accident. She is then haunted by loss of her family and her past. Trying to survive, she struggles physically and emotionally in a place where ashes are everywhere she goes. Not only destroying her feelings, but also herself. She changes to a person who is different from who she'd once been. Trying not to tell you the whole story, I think I will stop there.

I do think girls who like books that are intense and jaw dropping should read this book. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. If you enjoy this book, check out others that are also written by Alice Hoffman.

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 10, 2009 at 2:01 am
Great book, great author, great review. What more can I say? Keep writing.
God bless,
...,