Green Angel by Alice Hoffman

When I first started reading this book I was so engrossed in it that I couldn't put it down. The book Green Angel was well detailed that I could see what I was reading as a movie. Only if it was longer or there was more to it because the ending left me at a point when I was wondering what was going to happened next.

This book is about a fifteen-year old girl called Green. She was left on her own after her family died in a horrible accident. She is then haunted by loss of her family and her past. Trying to survive, she struggles physically and emotionally in a place where ashes are everywhere she goes. Not only destroying her feelings, but also herself. She changes to a person who is different from who she'd once been. Trying not to tell you the whole story, I think I will stop there.

I do think girls who like books that are intense and jaw dropping should read this book. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did. If you enjoy this book, check out others that are also written by Alice Hoffman.