Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Have you read the Harry Potter books? Have you enjoyed them? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a book by J.K. Rowling. This is also the last book of the Harry Potter series. This book is for middle aged teens who are fine with a little cussing every now and then. This Harry Potter book is about the search for Horcruxes that Harry has to destroy. I recommend this book because it is not a boring book that teachers make us read. It is a book that makes you want to sit down and enjoy.
Harry Potter, Ron, and Hermione are no longer at Hogwarts and are trying to look for the Horcruxes that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has hidden. They are on the journey to either getting killed or destroying the Horcruxes and destroying He-Who-Must-Not-Be- Named. While doing this Harry, Hermione, and Ron go through bad and good times. Sometimes letting it get to them and sometimes keeping it quiet. They come through at times and also let some things get to them.
Reading this book more than once is the best way to get the full understanding of the book. But even reading it only once will get the main point across. The resolution will be the main thing that you will be happy about if you get the plot of the whole series of the Harry Potter books. This book also covers some of the other books so you don’t have to read them in order. I would recommended to read all of them so you get the whole plot of the Harry Potter series.
This books pacing is according to the events and how much action there is in that particular scene.There are some parts that go slowly because there is little action and there is some that goes by really fast because of all the action and excitement. The voice in this piece is all over. It will depend on the main voice though is dark and mysterious.
Have you heard of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named? Do you know if he gets destroyed? Or, if he has destroyed Harry Potter? Is Harry Potter the chosen one? You can find all of these answers in this book.
“Harry did not have know where to begin, but it did not matter. At that moment, something large and silver can falling through the canopy over the dance floor. Graceful and gleaming, the lynx landed lightly in the middle of the astonished dancers. Heads turned, as those nearest froze absurdly in mid-dance. Than the Patronus’s mouth opened wide and it spoek in the loud, deep, slow voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt.
‘The Ministry had fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming.’ “(J.K.Rowling 159)