I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) by Ally Carter

February 11, 2014
By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
293 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So many books, so little time"


Cammie Morgan is no ordinary girl. She`s not only a black belt, but also a genius. It’s no wonder she attends Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. The Gallagher Academy may claim to be a school for geniuses, but it’s really a spy school. Cammie Morgan along with her friends Bex and Liz are sophomore students at the spy academy.
Cammie is not like most fifteen-year old girl. She’s fluent in fourteen languages, capable of killing a man in seven different ways with her hands, and is known as a pavement artist. Yet someone does notice her. An ordinary boy thinking she’s an ordinary girl. What separate them is several video cameras, a high brick wall, and a few miles hike from the academy to the town where the boy lives. Yet knowing he cannot know she a spy or a rich delinquent who attends Gallagher Academy, Cammie only has one option; lie. And lie about everything. Which she does. Gallagher Academy is full of secrets, yet Cammie, Bex, Liz and their new room mate all know that they belong.
Ally Carter writing is splendid in this! She captures the raw emotions of a new girl in love, the not-so-pleasant new room mate, and above all the pains and gifts of being a spy. I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I`d Have to Kill You is the first of six in the Gallagher Girls series. This may not be the book for you, but please remember it’s only the first! If you did not mind this one, please keep reading on! IF you absolutely hated this then spy books are not for you. This book gives you just enough roots for the charterers for you to love them, but still leaves them in the shadows. Read on and see Cammie on her most dangerous mission-falling in love.