Confessions: The Private School Murders by James Patterson | Teen Ink

Confessions: The Private School Murders by James Patterson

January 23, 2014
By Paigers97 GOLD, Stanardsville, Virginia
Paigers97 GOLD, Stanardsville, Virginia
17 articles 2 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." --Albert Einstein


Summery

Now that Malcum and Maud's mysterious death has been unearthed Tandy has a new mystery, three actually. Who really killed her brother's famous girlfriend, or was it Matt himself? What happened to James, the boy who was taken from her and disappeared? And who is now murdering the girls from elite private schools around the city?


Tandy takes it into her own hands to discover theses three mysteries, but can she do that when it seems as if someone it attempting to kill her also? Will she be the savor of the next victim? Or will she become one herself?


My Thoughts


I love all of James Patterson's books and was not disappointed by what I found in this book. The main character Tandy makes everyone wish they were a little bit smarter and a little bit more wild. Being one of New York's top celebrities with her parents murder and then her brother's, Matt, trial coming up it was amazing how the authors made the book work with the press and the knowledge of the court system.


The length of the book was perfect, it did not feel like it was dragging on and it did not feel like it went by too fast. The ending felt a little long after the trial was over and the Private School Murders has been solved, but you also felt as if there were loose ends left in New York when the Angels left, but there were also loose ends elsewhere that were more important.


This is the second book I had read with the co-author Maxine Paetro and I can look forward to reading more of her work in the future. Her style adds more to the book. I have recently been reading more of James Patterson and the writing style between this book and the ones I have been reading lately (Alex Cross series) is completely different, okay maybe not completely, but enough to the point that people can see the difference.


Overall I give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars.


The author's comments:
Originally posted on my blog
http://whatsnextthereadersgotoblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/news.html