SMOSH Magazine: Incredible Issue by Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla | Teen Ink

SMOSH Magazine: Incredible Issue by Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla

December 24, 2013
By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
293 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So many books, so little time"


SMOSH it at it again with their second magazine! This October-November issue features anything SMOSH plus an article about Loki and a heads up that SMOSH would be doing a video with the actor who plays Loki (Tom Hiddleston). In this there is a personal quiz showing who knows Ian better, Anthony or his mom. Again there is an interview with Mari whose questions were originally intended for Jared from subway. With dating horror stories, S.A.T. prep, SMOSH picks, and the SMOSH guide to Halloween. Going with the Loki theme they did a challenge on who is the biggest movie villain of all time (it was a shocker of who won), and a superhero astrology. With their SMOSH stuff themed around skateboarding and where to get the best gear. They show off Jimmy Soladay wearing their gear. Advertisement is not something they do best with a full page ad for their clothing, and two full pages ads for their free app (available at the app store and google play). You get to see the reason and making behind their videos. The videos features are: The Rarest Pokémon Card, Retarded Cats, We Rule High School, How To Survive A Burglary, and I Have A Secret Son. Another Hot Extra and we get to see what’s in Ian’s Wallet. This truly is an incredible issue.