Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan | Teen Ink

Spoiled by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

By Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Teenage_Reads ELITE, Halifax, Nova Scotia

"So many books, so little time"

Every rich girl knows all the secrets. As daughter of very famous actor Brick Berlin, Brooke knows it all. Yet what Brooke does not realizes that she was about to share that title with an unknown girl named Molly. Molly Dix a girl from the central states is giving for the loss of her mother. On her death bed she told Molly about her father the very living Brick Berlin, and not the dead man Molly knew him to be. With the news of her father Molly moves to Los Angeles and plunges headfirst into the deep of Beverly Hills life of luxury. Just as Molly thinks her life could not get any stranger she meets Brooke, her gorgeous, spoiled half-sister, who welcomes Molly to la-la land with a loving smile, but in this town, nothing is ever what it seems. Soon Molly realizes why people hate paparazzi and how behind-the-scenes is not as real as they make it out to be.
The writing for this book is average. It will remind you of every other teenage girl book you have every read. It covert the basics of a teen book with boys, friends, home life, and the issue of relating to a new found sister. The one interesting part is who this book is written by two authors Heather and Jessica. For me I did not even know this book had two authors until I was writing up this review.
You can tell the story line by just reading the title. Brooke the spoiled yet scared rich kid, and Molly’s the sweet small town but too trusting and a little self-center farm girl; they are stuck living together with no parents. Fights will happen, paparazzi will have a field day, and a few heads will roll. Yet Brooke and Molly in the end learn the meaning of why blood is thicker than water.