I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore | Teen Ink

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

August 14, 2013
By Paigers97 GOLD, Stanardsville, Virginia
Paigers97 GOLD, Stanardsville, Virginia
17 articles 2 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." --Albert Einstein


Summery
John (lets call him this since that is his name for the majority of the book) has moved around his entire life running from the people who destroyed his planet. When the third child who came with John and the eight others dies, John must move again. Now John is next. When Henri, John's guardian on Earth, takes them to Paradise, Ohio, he is ready for a new start and keeping his head down is no problem for John. But when he meets Sarah is it as easy as it has always seemed? Or will John attract just enough attention this time to out himself out to the people he cares about and put their lives in jeopardy when the time comes?


My Thoughts
This was the first sy-fi book I have really ever read. And lets just say, I LOVED it. Pittacus Lore is a fantastic writer and I can not wait until I can check the next book out from the library.

Now because this is so awesome I am going to keep this short and sweet.

My favorite thing about this book was the character. I liked how the author made all of them seem so complicated and make the possibility of hope seem all so alive.

So over all I give this book a 5 out of 5. (Rare I know, but this book deserves it.)


The author's comments:
Origanlly posted on http://whatsnextthereadersgotoblog.blogspot.com
My book reviewing blog.