Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

By e.nadeem PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
e.nadeem PLATINUM, Karachi, Other

Written by celebrated author, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the final book in the Harry Potter series. Although a long year has passes since its release in 2007, and this month is marking ten years since the release if the first book in the series, the time is yet to come when a fan will stop rereading Harry Potter. The Deathly Hallows, with its striking and thrilling style of writing, leaves the reader glued to the book till the very last word.

This book revolves around a famous boy wizard, Harry Potter, who along with his two friends, has to undergo various stimulating and enthralling adventures, in their quest to bring an end to the wrath of evil promised to the wizarding world by the Darkest wizard the world has ever seen, Lord Voldemort. The battle between the two goes up in history as the most gruesome and longest, and readers will be dying to know the outcome. Between a series of life and death situations, the Deathly Hallows will make each reader hold his breath for what’s coming next.

As said, a year has passed since the release, yet hardly one of the 375 million fans worldwide will have given up the hobby of rereading it. When it comes to books so exciting, enchanting and breathtaking as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, each person will be mindblown while going through the twists in the plot, building up the urge of the readers to find out what happens next, ever so desperately.